Updated October 3, 2022
We can assure you that we are taking every level of precaution we can in offering our studio services to keep you comfortable and, most importantly, safe. Here’s what you can expect:
- Our downtown studio is a very spacious open space, allowing for studio employees and clients (whether alone or with a colleague) to maintain a safe distance from one another during shoots.
- We’ve increased air flow and air filtration in the studio. Our building has also increased the amount of outside air coming in and air filtration.
- Our shooting setup puts the photographer 12 feet away from the client – turns out the best distance for a flattering photo is also appropriate for social distancing!
- The photographer will keep a safe distance for the duration of the shoot – our state-of-the-art setup means you can view yourself through the camera via a 50” monitor to adjust your hair, collar, tie, etc. as needed.
- We’ll do a quick review of your images via the same monitor to make sure we got some great candidates, and then you’ll choose your favorite via an online gallery from the comfort of your home.
- For corporate accounts, we’ll have your lighting and background completely set up before your employee arrives to make the whole shoot as smooth and speedy as your person needs.
- We will not charge for cancellations or reschedulings made when the reason given is a COVID-related concern. See our full cancellation policy for details.
In addition to our studio services, we continue to offer outdoor headshots, a great option during our beautiful Chicago fall season as the Loop and Chicago River present amazing backgrounds that we know well.
We will continue to update this page as more information becomes available. We hope you’re well and look forward to seeing you soon!